• Primarily outpatient position; cover inpatient unit when on call
• Team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, and nurse practitioners
• Treat 18 -20 patients per day
• Telepsychiatry for regional locations
• Call requirements:
o Every 6th weekend
o Holiday rotation
o Weekday evening call, one night 6pm – 8am
Mosaic Life Care offers:
• Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
• Starting bonus
• Student loan assistance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family medical and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Six weeks' time off
• Professional dues and CME reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Relocation assistance
• Onsite concierge services
• And many more benefits!
• Jenny Davey
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
• MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
• 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
• Healthgrades America’s Best 50 Hospitals Award in 2018 means we are among the top 1 percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence. Mosaic Life Care is the only hospital in Missouri to receive this award.
• Healthgrades’ Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™, seven years in a row.
• Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
• “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
• Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
• Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
• Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
• Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
• Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009