$220 / hour
• Shift(s) Description: M-F, 8:30am-4:00pm
• Weekend Requirements: Available to patient's/family by phone only outside of program hours
• On Call Requirements: Phone Consults Only
• Facility is looking for a Psychiatrist to treat adolescents as part of their partial hospitalization program. Locum will work as part of an integral team that includes 3 therapists, 1 recreational therapist, 1 teacher/administrator and 1 part-time nurse.
• Locum will see patients ranging in age from 12 to 18 years old.
• Locum will provide individual therapy and medication management for 8-10 patients.
• Average stay for each patient is 8-10 days.
• Need if full time and will be ongoing.
• Facility will consider locum to perm or those interested in just perm.
• MI license and CSR at time of submission - Highly preferred
• BLS - Required
• BC Child
• Psychiatry or BE w/in 5 years of residency - Required
• Experience w/ adolescence - Required
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys