• Looking for someone who can start quickly after they are credentialed, ongoing for a few months.
• Fellowship required
• Flexible schedule from Full-Time to Part-
• BC or BE within 5 years of residency.
• Must be board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
For Physicians/APP’s that need Airfare:
• Airfare budget Roundtrip: $450.00 with baggage fee included and economy class: any upgrades, food, or beverage will be paid by traveler. Airfare over $450.00 must be pre-approved by Community Health Network.
Highlights of Opportunity:
• Opportunity is with our school-based services
• Office schedule: Monday - Friday 8A - 5P (Flexible)
• No Call
• Average Census is 1 - 2 intakes and 10 med management (not every day)
• Open to assisting in various locations throughout Central Indiana
• EMR in Office/hospital: EPIC
About our school-based services:
This natural environment allows students, teachers and families to function together successfully in both the classroom and the community. Gallahue's school-based staff offers the added benefit of improving the relationship between staff and students as well as providing convenient access for students and their families who otherwise might not seek treatment.
· General screening and assessment
· Targeted for at-risk students
· Individual, group and family therapy
· Case management
· Training in activities of daily living
· Crisis intervention
· Medication management
· Transitional care services
· Diagnostic and intensive services