Mercy has been recognized as top-five U.S. health system three years in a row by Truven. We are seeking a full-time cardiovascular surgeon to join our nationally recognized and award-winning group. Our team currently consists of two experienced surgeons plus three APCs who help in the ORs, clinic, and with outreach to nearby locations. Nine interventional, EP, and non-invasive cardiologists round out our heart program. Our group is established and growing with over 200 new patient referrals every month and there is ample business available. Our entire team will welcome you and are supportive of this recruitment. We anticipate a quick and rewarding ramp-up!
• 240-Bed hospital was built in 2015 and offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment including hybrid OR and robotics
• Focus on the area of cardiovascular surgery you enjoy most with block OR time. Our surgeons cover a comprehensive service with a strong split of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgery. This is the type of practice where you can do everything with minimal to no competition!
• Great work/life balance
• Join nine cardiologists and two CVT surgeons (cardiac services are growing with 200+ new patients monthly)
• 4 ½ day workweek
• 1:3 Call
• Strong outreach provided by NPs and Pas means a large catchment area for your patients
• Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
• Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row
• Competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
• Occurrence-based liability insurance
• Commencement bonus plus relocation assistance
Mercy includes 45 acute care and specialty hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians across 700 practices and outpatient facilities, and 44,000+ co-workers in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. We are recognized as one of the nation’s top health systems and serve millions annually.