$400 / hour
• Shift(s) Description: Monday-Friday day shifts in clinic w/ back up 2nd call in rotation of 1 in 2, night call back up to APP of 1 in 2, weekend call is 24 hour 1st call
• Call Rate: $ 3,000/day
• Callback rate:
• Facility will consider providers looking for a locum to perm opportunity.
• They will also consider those needing to reinstate their MI license (not those who need to apply for a first time MI license)
• They will also consider providers with 1 malpractice case w/ payouts of $150k or less.
• Cardiovascular Thoracic skills required. Aortic/Mitral Value repair/replacement a plus. Open vascular and endovascular a plus. Structural Heart Program support required.
• There are approximately 250 hearts per year with three physicians.
• Ability to manage critical care - ICU
• Trauma Level 1 experience is required
• Michigan based providers will be considered first
• MI license and CSR at time of submission (will consider those who have expired license and are willing to reinstate right away) - Required at time of clear
• Clean background w/ no malpractice for quick privileging (will consider 1 case with payout of $150k or less) - Required at time of clear
• BC Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery - Highly Preferred
• BE w/in 5 yrs of residency - Accepted
• Trauma Level 1 experience - Required (please note locations when presenting)
• Michigan based provider - Highly Preferred
• BLS - Required
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys