About this role:
• Strong Cardiac Surgery Program
• 2 Established Surgeons with Combined 20+ Yrs. In Community / 1-3 Shared Call
• Looking to expand program and add new technology including TAVR.
• State of the Art Facilities – 2 CVS ORs/1 Hybrid Suite/1 Vascular Suite/5 Cath
• Excellent Perfusionists, Support Staff and Cardiac Anesthesia - TEE
• Endoscopic Vein and Radial Artery Harvesting
• Strong Referral Base - 17 Cardiologists
• Service Area Covers 2 Counties – 600k+population - Only Cardiac Surgery program
• 581 Bed Level III Trauma Center – Clinic on Site
• 20-Bed CVICU & CV Step-Down Unit, 24-Bed Telemetry Unit – 24/7 Intensivist Coverage
• 24-Bed Cardiac Telemetry and Step-Down Unit opening soon
Top 5% nationwide for Cardiac Surgery; 5-star recipients (Healthgrades).
Financially Stable – Moody’s Bond Rating A3 / Joint Commission Certified
Group Employment/Full Benefits/Malpractice Coverage – Partnership Path.
Performed 267 STS Heart Cases and 100 Thoracic Cases in 2017.
1,000+ PCIs Performed Per Year.