$240 / hour
• Looking for a locums to start in approximately 30 days.
• Potential for a permanent candidate to take over the cardiology practice.
• Prefer a locums physician who is experienced enough to run a clinic and do consults in the hospital.
• The clinic is open M-Thurs 8:30 a to 5 p.
• EKG in office, stress testing in hospital.
• 10 days of call per month to include one weekend.
• Call Response Time Required: 30 minutes
• Procedures: Arterial Puncture and Cannulation, TTE Interpretation, Central Line Insertion, Thoracentesis, Moderate Sedation, Cardioversion, Trans Esophageal Echocardiography (TEE), Swan_Ganz Catheterization.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys