This will be a university affiliated position.
5 years’ experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency or Cardiology Fellowship Program,
Experience with publications and grant writing skills preferred.
The Program Director of the Cardiology Fellowship will provide the following;
- Administrative leadership and direction to the program.
- Provide direct patient care, supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- Provide supervision and oversight of Cardiology Fellowship support staff
- Assist with recruiting of residents
- Develop, revise and maintain curriculum, lead in residents performance improvement plans, coaching, remediation and disciplinary activities as needed
- Oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents; ensure the Annual Program Evaluation with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education WebAds are updated.
Best in class compensation plus generous benefits including Paid Malpractice; CME Time and Allowance; Accrued Paid Time Off; 403(b) match and 457(b); Health and Dental; and other desirable benefits.