* The team is comprised of two primary cardiologists with a large team to help with call and complex cardiac procedures.
* The collective UCHealth Heart and Vascular team includes six cardiothoracic surgeons, seven electrophysiologists, nine interventional cardiologists and nearly 20 cardiologists.
* Because of the unique partnership between UCHealth Heart Center and Regional West Medical Center, your patients have more options for consistent, quality and safe heart care.
* Our team prides itself on being innovative, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
* We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting-edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
Just last year, nearly 100,000 patients trusted their hearts to UCHealth Heart and Vascular Center. And of these patients, more than 1,000 had lifesaving angioplasty procedures and 400 had cardiac-thoracic surgeries. No other program in western Nebraska, Wyoming or northern Colorado has this level of experience and quality.
For nearly 20 years, our team has proudly cared for the Scottsbluff community and now we need you to join this incredible team. As the largest heart program in western Nebraska, Wyoming and northern Colorado, UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic in Scottsbluff, Nebraska is the region’s leader in cardiac care. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
Please note, this position is not eligible to accept visa candidates at this time.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan. Vacaction Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits. Continuing Medical Education Five days and a generous CME allowance. Licensure Nebraska Other Benefits includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.