BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed in Marion, IL
Job descriptionHeartland Regional Medical Center (106 beds) is seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to provide full time services.
• Join a Hospital Affiliated Cardiology Clinic
• Office space is ready and available
• Necessary equipment available
• Clinic is established, successful and growing
• Work with experienced, respected Physicians
Benefits May Include:
• Competitive Salary Package
• Productivity Incentives
• Relocation Assistance
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Commencement Bonus
• Stipend during Training
• Medical Education Debt Assistance and more! BenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsIllinoisBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.