$310 / hour
• St. Francis is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon Locum to see patients at the Breast Center and perform Breast Surgery at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
• Shift Notes: Monday - Friday onsite 8a-5p, 5p-8a Call for breast patients only
• Weekends: Friday call 5p- Monday 7a
• On Call: Monday - Friday 5p-8a
• Must be comfortable with nipple sparing techniques.
• Also perform DIEP flap reconstruction.
• Participation in weekly Breast Conference is required.
• Would welcome having a candidate join full time if there is a good fit.
• Ideally looking for 1 provider
• Board Certified General Surgery - Required
• Fellowship Trained Breast - Required
• CT license in hand at submission- Required
• Availability at name clear - Required
• Local - HIGHLY preferred
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys