$215 / hour
• This is a Per Diem need
• Breast Imaging- would be looking for onsite docs ideally.
• Typical diagnostic day would be 45 tomos with the help of a scribe, about 18 diags, a few MRIS and screening breast ultrasound.
• The usual hours are 8-5.
• For the procedure based slot we do about 10 per day with MRI reading and path addendums. Also cover a tertiary site with needle locs and MRI biopsies.
• Established in 1963, Jefferson Radiology provides sub-specialty imaging and interventional services for 7 hospitals in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts, and owns and/or joint ventures in 9 full service, free standing imaging and interventional offices. Our hospital partners include Hartford Hospital, a Level-I trauma center with the largest Level-I stroke center in New England, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Windham Community Hospital, Day Kimball Hospital, Griffin Hospital, Noble Hospital and Holyoke Medical Center.
• Our dedicated team of breast imagers provides a very strong procedure-based program
• Our group has one of the few 3D tomosynthesis biopsy tables in the state and a very strong referral base for all procedure types including ultrasound guided biopsies and drainages, stereotactic biopsies, MRI biopsies and needle localizations
• The breast section performs approximately 50,000 screening mammography examinations annually, over 5,000 breast ultrasounds and has an active breast MRI practice
• We have a cohesive relationship with area surgeons and oncologists
• The position could be 100% breast imaging or include a mixture of breast and general work
• The opportunity to train the next generation is an additional possibility as we also operate and direct an accredited radiology residency program at Hartford Hospital with approximately 20 residents.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys