• Current group consists of 25 CRNAs and 12 anesthesiologists who work collaboratively in a care team model
• Various shifts are available
• Weekend call shift requirement 1-2/month
• Experience in OB with proficiency in labor epidurals/spinals a plus CRNA's scheduling:There area three grids (which includes salary and schedules), with call and without call
• Physicians scheduling: All position involve call, unless otherwise indicated. They share 1/10th call, two docs on night and one weekend call.
• Schedule/Call: They will share equal first (in hospital) and second (remote) Call with 10 other physicians. First Call in the hospital is shared with an inhouse CRNA.
• Most cases are medically directed with the CRNAs. However there are occassions where they will be doing their own cases.
The group provides a wide variety of anesthetics for general surgery, OB/GYN, healthy pediatrics, ENT, orthopedics, spine, interventional radiology/cardiology, podiatry and GILOTS OF healthy peds, especially in the ASC (ear tubes, T&As, etc.)
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys