• Growing anesthesia group practice in beautiful, sunny Florence, South Carolina.
• The Florence practice has several hospital based practices
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center (16 OR's Mon-Thurs and only 12 on Fridays)
- Dilon Hospital (2 OR's)
- Cheraw Hospital (2 OR's)
- Loris Hospital (4 ORs)
• Pain Facilties:
- Dilon Pain Hospital
- Florence Pain Hospital
- Seacost Pain Hospital.
• The practice functions in a care team model with 20 anesthesiologists and 20 CRNAs
• Mcleod Medical Medical Center, 461-bed facility .
• Number of Physicians: 20
• A variety of cases including; general, peds, ortho, regional, OB, neuro, cardiac (open hearts and minimal valve procedures) and trauma.
• Basic TEE preferred: we are a supportive group which consists of 20 anesthesiologists who function together in a care team model
• All CRNAs are medically directed
• Hourly (regular) = $200/hr
• Call (24-hr) = $1880/day
• Call Back = $285/hr (after 3 gratis)
• Holiday Rate = 1.5x
• A South Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary in order to apply
• Flexible per diem schedules available
Beautiful Florence, South Carolina is 60 miles from warm sandy shores and the beaches of Myrtle Beach and surrounding area. It also offers a wonderful array of outdoor recreational activities, including great golf, paddle expeditions, a bike park and variety of beautiful parks. Downtown Florence is the location of a variety of historic buildings and museums. The Florence Museum of Art, Science and History is the city's primary site for showcasing the works of local and regional artists and craftspeople and other renowned performers, such as the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater. The city of Florence also has two public golf courses, one of which is open year-round. The Darlington Raceway, home to auto races such as the NASCAR Southern 500 and the Darlington 200, is also the focal point of the Darlington Historic Racing Festival, a regional race event held each fall and accompanied by a local festival and parades in Florence. The Clemson University Outdoor Recreation Trail is a nature center created to provide outdoor, guided exploration of the region’s natural resources and to promote conservation strategies. Close to historic Charleston, SC.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys