• Credentialing time length: approximately 3 months –Can be quicker if there are no red flags
• Licensure: OR licensed highly preferred.
• Med mal: No open med mal. Settlements not preferred and will need to be extensively explained.
• Disciplinary issues: Absolutely no past disciplinary issues
• Schedule: M-F, 7am-4pm (though some days end earlier)
• No Call
• Board certified? BC Required
• Other certifications needed? BLS
• Model/Support team: There will be no supervision of CRNAs
• Provider will not be prescribing
• Some peds but minimal
• Need to be able to do labor epidurals
• A preferred skill would be blocks for pain.
• Bread and butter. No neuro or heart
• Required to cover OB
• Level III Trauma Center. Only trauma requirement is in the OR