As one of our pain management anesthesiologists, you will assist with our multiple site pain practice in and around the Hickory area
Interventional/implantable experience is required
A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary
$30,000 sign on bonus
Located along I-40 in the rolling foothills of North Carolina’s beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Hickory is well-situated mid-way between Charlotte to the south, Blowing Rock to the north, Asheville to the west and Winston-Salem to the east. Hickory has been named an "All-America City" three times and has also been named the 10th best place to live and raise a family in the United States by Readers Digest. The Hickory Metro is comprised of Alexander, Burke, Caldwell and Catawba Counties. Pristine and beautiful nature paints the perfect backdrop for this four-county area complete with small town charm and big city amenities, including one of the best convention centers in North Carolina. Warm welcomes and relaxing days await you. Business and beauty, night life and nature, events and entertainment, fun times and furniture shopping in western NC.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing