• 19 Anesthesiologists and 26 CRNA’s
• General Anesthesia with Cardiac cases
• Physician and CRNA’s Care Team Model
• Cardiac Fellowship required
• TAVR experience preferred
• Proficiency with Advanced Perioperative TEE required. NBE certification in Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography preferred.
• Standardized state of the art equipment- Draeger, BIS, Philips monitors, Alaris pumps, Philips 3D TEE
• Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
• Great quality of life, excellent schools in a safe environment
• Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Why Choose Bassett? Click here: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.