• 02/03/20 ongoing
• M-F 7am-3pm or 7am-5pm
• Currently, our schedule is three rooms end at 3 PM, two rooms end at 5 PM, and one room ends at 7 PM. No elective cases are booked after 5 PM (the 7 o'clock room is for add-ons only).
• No Weekend Coverage needed.
• Call Response Time Required: 20 min
• Call Ratio: 1:7
• 6 OR's running 5 days a week.
• Endo suite primarily conscious sedation
• On any given day, 2 or 3 of the ORs will be MD/DO and 3 to 4 will be CRNAs under medical direction.
• Currently, about 40% of cases are orthopedics, 30% general surgery, and the rest the combination of neurosurgery, plastic surgery, podiatry, and GYN. There is no obstetrics, cardiothoracic, urology, or trauma.
• Bread & Butter
• Solo call, CRNA's do not take call.
• Use Pyxis for medication management
• The anesthesiologist must be comfortable working solo and doing procedures, regional blocks, spinals, epidurals, and medical oversight.
• Endo (out of OR) with & Without a CRNA.
• Epidural Injections/catheter placement
• Endotracheal Intubation
• Regional Anesthesia
• General Anesthesia
• Complex Orthopedic
• Ventilator management-head
• Conscious Sedation
• Adult anesthesia
• Hourly: $200/hr
• 24 hr Call: $1,450/day
• Callback: $280/hr
• Gratis Hours: 3
• Holiday Rates: 1.5x
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys