Nomad's partner network is seeking a BC Anesthesiologist for ongoing coverage starting ASAP. This is a Full-Time position.
• Physician call is in house and beeper
• There is 1st and 2nd call
• Call ratio is potentially 1:7
• Post-call day off is unpaid, but physicians are guaranteed 40-hr week
Case Mix/Clinical Skills:
• OB, Ortho, ENT, minimum healthy Peds, Neuro, Thoracic, Urology, Gastro
• 99% Medically Directed
• Model: 14 Physicians/36 APCs
• Approximately 20,500 cases annually
• For physicians - 5% own cases
• Electronic charting (Epic)
• Physician must currently be working in a hospital, have strong OB skills, and regional proficiency preferred.
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys