Nomad's partner network is seeking a BC Anesthesiologist for ongoing coverage starting in March. This is a Full-Time position.
• Call required
o Every night there is a resident and CRNA on call as well
o Cardiac/transplant providers: Every 3- 4th day cardiac call. On average, 8 calls per month.
o All 1st calls-beeper call. Not in house. On call until 7am the next day. Post call day is not guaranteed off but group tries hard to make that happen
o Also can pick up cardiac call at Northside Hospital
• Holidays covered by beeper call
Case Mix/Clinical Skills:
• Cases include cardiac, spine, neuro, ortho, vascular, ENT etc
• Transplants: liver and kidneys
• Approximately 100-150 cardiac cases/annually (locums most likely not involved with cardiac)
• 12 ORs, 3 endo, 1 special procedures
• Guaranteed 40- hour week excluding holiday weeks or when clinician requests off / calls out. Paid for hours work those weeks.
• Teaching hospital; osteopathic residencies
• Medically supervised
• 425 licensed beds
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes about 30 minutes)
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys