$250 / hour
• The Anesthesia coverage is weekly, with potential for call each week.
• Monday – Friday 8 hour days, potential for one to two days of call.
• Weekend call is a 12 hour shift, day or night.
• Weekends are not always available, they are scheduled as needed.
• Clinic Schedule: M-F 8 hr day/night shifts; Sat & Sun 12 hr day/night shifts
• Call Schedule: two days per week as first/second call after 3pm; Night call 11pm-7am M-F (Scheduled/not 24 hr shifts)
• 90% Adult . 10% Pediatric
• Avg. No. per day of surgical cases: 2-5
• 10 Anesthesiologists in group
• Time Needed to obtain privileges: 60-90 days
• Required: Adult/Pediatric General Anesthesia, Spinal Anesthesia, Epidural Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia Surgery, Obstetrical Cases, Neurosurgical cases (Head/spine), Thoracic cases (except open heart), Complex vascular cases (except open heart), Complex orthopedic cases, Pain Management Techniques, Post-Op epidural, Post-Op extremity blocks, Ventilation Mgmt, Eval. and mgmt. of volume/BP issues, Central line placement, Arterial line placement
• Preferred: general Anesthesia trauma, Use of ultra-sound in placement blocks
• BC (ABMS/AOA)
• Residency trained, but not BC if not BC, within 2 yrs of residency
• Must have CA license
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys