Nomad's partner network is seeking a BC Anesthesiologist for ongoing coverage starting June 6, 2019. This is a Full-Time position.
• Case Mix/Clinical Skills: Cases include: Orthopedics, Vascular, General surgery, ENT, Cardiac, GI, Neurology, Vascular/Thoracic, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, etc. (No pain). Medically supervised.
• 385 bed hospital
• Level II trauma center
• 8 Main OR’s, 1 Endo, 1 OB, 1 Cardiac, and 1 Cath Lab
• 11,037 annual cases
• Charting – paper charting
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys