This is an exciting time to join HSHS Medical Group!
• Work in a Brand New $300 million HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
• The new facility is on a 114-acre campus with an adjoining ambulatory care center.
• Orthopedic Surgeons work in a Brand New MOB attached to the hospital
• Clinic conveniently located just down the hall from the surgery suites – with choice of surgery block times
• This is a teaching hospital for over 45 St. Louis University School of Medicine Family Medicine residents
• Dozens of referring primary care and specialty providers the incoming surgeons will have the opportunity to be extremely busy
HSHS Medical Group offers a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package:
• 2 year income guarantee plus productivity and valued based incentive bonuses)
• Commencement bonus and housing bonus
• Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance
• Malpractice with tail
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement plans including matching 403b, 457b and pension plan
• Paid CME
Live and work in O’Fallon, Illinois:
• O’Fallon is one of the fastest-growing communities in the Metropolitan St. Louis area with a service population of over 200,000 residents.
• In 2016, O’Fallon was ranked as the fifth best community in Illinois for young families by Wallethub, a consumer advocacy site.
• O’Fallon Township High School (OTHS) has been nationally recognized by the U.S. News & World Report as one of the best high schools in Illinois
• With quick interstate access, growing neighborhoods, and excellent education, O’Fallon is a great place to call home.
I would be happy to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail. Possibly you could email your CV and we could arrange a time soon to talk. In the meantime please feel free to call me anytime on my cell at 217-381-7322.