Facility needs a locum MD while searching for perm. Our state regs require the Medical Director to either be Board Certified in Addictions Medicine or Addictions Psychiatry and have a Maryland license.
• We provide OMT using Methadone and Suboxone and have an OBOT Rx Suboxone program, as well as IOP and OP counseling
• Yes, an x waiver would be required
• Current census is 437 patients. 88 of these are in our OBOT program
• Intakes are completed right now 3 days per week, med management would be seeing the 88 OBOT patients (attendance is anywhere from once per week to once per month depending on their progress) and seeing OMT patients for dose evaluations
• Intakes are generally around 30 mins. Other appointments are 15 mins
• Days and hours can vary depending on the providers schedule- we’re flexible. We would need coverage at least 3 days per week; however, I am also recruiting for an NP to help with the OBOT patients.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys